David J. Fehnel, M.D.
Specialties:Shoulder & Knee
About Dr. Fehnel
Dr. Fehnel is board-certified and fellowship-trained with an expertise in sports medicine and shoulder reconstruction. He has a special interest in arthroscopic rotator cuff and labral reconstruction as well as total and reverse total shoulder replacement. He has been a team physician for Duke University and is currently one for Endicott College, Gordon College, and several high schools. He was also the team doctor for the professional tennis team the Boston Lobsters.
- Fellowship in Sports Medicine & Shoulder Surgery: Duke University, Durham, NC, 1998 – 1999
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery: Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, Burlington, VT, 1994 – 1998
- Internship in Surgery: Medical Center Hospital of Vermont, Burlington, VT, 1993 – 1994
- Doctorate of Medicine: University of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT, 1993
- Bachelor of Science: Bucknell University, Lewisburg, PA, 1988
- Piedmont Orthopedic Society
1 Orthopedics Drive
Peabody, MA 01960
30 Tozer Road
Beverly, MA 01915
“Dr. Fehnel was very friendly and described everything in layman's terms so I could understand it. He did not rush me; he had a great bedside manner and made me feel very comfortable with his expertise.”– Deborah S.