Sports Medicine North Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications, internal and external, are given equal consideration. Job offers are made on the basis of qualifications, experience, education, professionalism, and job knowledge.
If you are interested in one of our current available positions, please click on the link below to view our available positions:
Current Open Roles:
- IT Help Desk Specialist
- Medical Assistant
- Patient Services Representative
- Pre-Authorization Coordinator
- Physical Therapist (Beverly)
- Physical Therapist (PTN Peabody)
- PT Clinical Site Supervisor
- PT Tech Part Time (Newburyport)
- X-Ray Tech
At Sports Medicine North, we believe in rewarding the hard work of our employees with a generous benefits program. In order to attract and retain the talented workforce that we need to fulfill our mission, we strive to provide a positive environment that allows all employees to perform at their best. This includes a wide variety of factors, including first-class technology and modern facilities as well as an overall human resources strategy. One major component of the human resources strategy is our health and welfare offerings.
Health and Wellness
We offer a choice of high-quality comprehensive plans to meet the needs of our employees:
- Medical insurance – Cigna
- Voluntary participation in wellness program
- Dental insurance – Delta Dental
- Vision insurance through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – medical and dependent care spending accounts
Available at no cost to our employees, these benefits provide additional financial security to employees and their family members for events that impact their lives and physical well-being.
- Life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
We provide a retirement plan that allows you to make contributions directly from your payroll.
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution and discretionary profit sharing contribution
Our programs assist employees and dependents with personal and/or work situations that may be impacting their lives.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency travel assistance
We provide financial support to employees to increase their knowledge and skills and enhance their job performance and career development.
- Tuition reimbursement program (after two years of service)
- Variety of training courses
We offer paid time off to focus on non-work related interests, obligations, or simply to relax.
- Generous paid time off program, flexible accrued time off
- 11 paid holidays
Other Employee Benefits
We offer employee paid benefits through payroll deduction to assist with various financial, medical, or peace-of-mind needs.
- Additional life insurance and AD&D insurance for employees, spouses, or dependents
- Accident insurance, cancer insurance, critical illness insurance, and supplemental short-term disability insurance
- Pet insurance