“My love of sports and arthroscopy is why I chose my particular areas of practice.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Mattheos, please click below.
- 2008-2009 Fellowship in Orthopaedics: New England Baptist Hospital (Boston, MA)
- 2003-2008 Resident Physician: Harvard Combined Orthopedic Surgery Residency Program, Massachusetts General Hospital, (Boston, MA); Brigham and Women’s Hospital, (Boston, MA); Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, (Boston, MA); Children’s Hospital, (Boston, MA); Faulkner Hospital, (Boston, MA); Veteran’s Administration Hospital, (West Roxbury, MA).
- 2003-2004 Intern: Harvard General Surgery at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (Boston, MA)
- 2003 Doctorate of Medicine: University of Massachusetts Medical School (Worcester, MA)
- 1997 Bachelor’s Degree: Amherst College (Amherst, MA)
- American Orthopedic Society of Sports Medicine (AOSSM)
- American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Massachusetts Medical Society (MMS)
- New England Hellenic Medical and Dental Society (NEHMDS)
- Pan-Evoikos Hellenic Society of New England
- Pan-Cretan Association of New England