“My philosophy is to let my patients know that they are listened to, cared for, and treated like family.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Ozuna, please click below.
Dr. Richard Ozuna is a graduate of Harvard Medical School, the Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Program and the UCLA Medical Center Spine Surgery Fellowship. Dr. Ozuna is an expert on the treatment of back and neck disorders. Dr. Ozuna uses advanced techniques such as minimally invasive micro-surgery and complex spinal reconstruction. He is actively involved in research and some of the most successful world-wide spinal implant developments. He also has been elected as one of the Best Doctors in America from 2006-Present.
Dr. Ozuna is certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Elected by his peers for inclusion in Best Doctors of America® from 2003-2008
- Best Orthopedic Spine Surgeon in Boston, Boston Magazine (2006, 2007)
- North American Spine Society Research Grant (Oct. 1998)
- The Claude Ville, M.D. Research Fellowship at Harvard Medical School (Sept. 1986)
- North American Spine Society
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Essex Orthopedic Society
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery