“Interacting with my patients and helping improve their quality of life and level of activity is what keeps me coming to work everyday.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Evans, please click below.
Dr. Joseph Evans specializes in both minimally invasive and non-operative treatment of chronic and acute pain management. Dr. Evans is the newest member of the Spine Service at Sports Medicine North. He is fellowship trained in interventional pain management, an anesthesiologist and in addition has training in osteopathic manipulation.
Dr. Evans is Board Eligible in Anesthesiology and Pain Management.
- 2008-2007 Fellowship in Interventional & Medical Pain Management: Caritas Saint Elizabeth’s Medical Center (Boston, MA)
- 2004-2007 Residency in Anesthesia: Caritas Saint Elizabeth’s Medical Center (Boston, MA)
- 2003-2004 Internship in Internal Medicine: North Shore Medical Center (Salem, MA)
- 2003 Doctorate of Osteopathic Medicine: University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine (Biddeford, ME)
- 1996 Bachelor’s Degree: Salem State College (Salem, MA)
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists
- Massachusetts Society of Anesthesiologists Committee on Resident Affairs
- Resident Delegate from Massachusetts to the ASA House of Delegates (2006-2007)
- American Osteopathic Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society