“I enjoy restoring my patients’ daily routines with the goal of bringing their dreams to a new level.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Uroskie, please click below.
Dr. Jonathan Uroskie is Board Certified and fellowship trained in orthopaedic surgery. He specializes in problems from the shoulder to fingertips. His practice encompasses all aspects of adult trauma and reconstruction, peripheral nerve injuries, as well as common pediatric injuries. He utilizes the latest arthroscopic/microscopic surgical techniques to quickly restore function and allow his patients to return to work or play activities.
- 2001-2002 Fellowship in Upper Extremity/Microvascular Surgery: Allegheny General Hospital (Pittsburgh, PA)
- 1997-2001 Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: The University of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- 1996-1997 Internship in General Surgery: The University of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- 1996 Doctorate of Medicine: MCP Hahnemann University (Philadelphia, PA)
- 1992 Bachelor’s Degree in Biology: Gettysburg College (Gettysburg, PA)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery (AAOS)