“One of the most gratifying things for me is seeing one of my patients out in the community, enjoying life without pain.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Shore, please click below.
Board Certified and fellowship trained in orthopedic surgery, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of back and neck disorders. He is a clinical instructor of the Tufts University Department of Orthopedics and he has advanced training in minimally invasive spinal procedures as well as complex spinal reconstruction. Dr. Shore has been intricately involved in development of some of the most successful minimally invasive implants currently being used by spine surgeons around the world.
- 2003-2004 Fellowship in Spine Surgery: New England Baptist Hospital, Dept of Orthopaedic (Boston, MA)
- 1999-2003 Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Massachusetts Medical Center (Worcester, MA)
- 1998-1999 Internship in General Surgery: Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston, MA)
- 1998 Doctorate of Medicine: University of Massachusetts Medical School (Worcester, MA)
- 1993 Bachelor of Arts in Biology & Psychology: Brandeis University (Waltham, MA)
- North American Spine Society (NASS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons