“It is my goal to relieve my patients’ pain so that they are able to fully participate in the activities they love.”
Dr. Jason Wu specializes in minimally invasive, nonoperative treatment of painful conditions related to the spine. Dr. Wu completed a fellowship in interventional physiatry, including interventional spine procedures, as well as a residency training in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Dr. Wu is board-certified in physical medicine and rehabilitation and dedicated to assisting his patients with a return to the active lifestyles they enjoy.
- 2014-2015 Fellowship in Interventional Physiatry: University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center (Worcester, MA)
- 2011-2014 Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Harvard Medical School (Boston, MA)
- 2010-2011 Internal Medicine Internship: University of California San Francisco (Fresno, CA)
- 2010 Doctorate of Medicine: Virginia Commonwealth University (Richmond, VA)
- 2002 Bachelor of Science in Biological Science: University of California Irvine (Irvine, CA)
- 2000 Student Exchange, Departments of English, Humanities, Arts: University of Adelaide (Adelaide, South Australia, Australia)