“I am very fortunate to have chosen a profession that so profoundly affects patients. I love seeing them get back to their goals.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Evans, please click below.
Dr. Evans specializes in the management of knee and sports injuries. Dr. Evans focuses his practice on complex knee problems. He is trained in the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques of the knee including ligament reconstruction, cartilage restoration, and joint replacement surgery, He, along with Drs. Fehnel, O’Holleran, and Polansky cover for many of the school teams on the North Shore.
Dr. Evans is Board Certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- 1991-1992 Fellowship in Sports Medicine/Arthroscopy: Orthopedics Specialty Clinic (Salt Lake City, UT)
- 1985-1988 Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: University of Connecticut (Farmington, CT)
- 1984-1985 Internship in General Surgery: Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT)
- 1983-1984 Internship: Hartford Hospital (Hartford, CT)
- 1983 Doctorate of Medicine: Vanderbilt Medical School (Nashville, TN)
- 1979 Bachelor of Arts: Yale University (New Haven, CT)