“I enjoy getting to know my patients and working with our team to be able to restore patients’ overall function and quality of life.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. O’Flynn, please click below.
Dr. Hugh O’Flynn is a board-certified and fellowship-trained adult reconstruction surgeon. He has experience in the most advanced procedures for hip and knee conditions and injuries, including primary total joint replacement, primary total joint revision, and knee arthroscopy. Dr. O’Flynn uses his advanced training in hip and knee reconstructive procedures to help his patients return to their active lives.
- 1998 – 1999 Fellowship in Adult Reconstruction Surgery: Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA)
- 1994 – 1998 Residency in Orthopedic Surgery: Hospital for Special Surgery (New York City, NY)
- 1993 – 1994 Internship in General Surgery: Santa Barbara Cottage Hospital (Santa Barbara, CA)
- 1993 Doctorate of Medicine: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons (New York City, NY)
- 1989 Master of Science in Biomechanical Engineering: Harvard University (Cambridge, MA)
- 1988 Bachelor of Arts in Biochemical Sciences: Harvard University (Cambridge, MA)
- Ipswich School Committee
- Lahey Health Beverly Hospital Board of Trustees
- Thomas B. Quigley Society