“I enjoy working with my patients and our outstanding team here at Sports Medicine North to restore function, relieve pain, and return my patients to their favorite activities.”
Dr. Eric Fu is a fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon. With his extensive training in the hand, wrist, elbow, and shoulder, Dr. Fu is an expert at treating injuries and conditions of the hand and upper extremity using the latest techniques and state-of-the-art technology. He is dedicated to helping his patients return to the active lifestyles they enjoy.
- 2014 – 2015 Fellowship in Harvard Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery: Brigham and Women’s Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital Boston (Boston, MA)
- 2009 – 2015 Orthopedic Surgery Residency: Harvard Orthopaedics Combined Residency Program (Boston, MA)
- 2007 – 2008 Research Fellowship in Orthopedic Hand Surgery: Massachusetts General Hospital (Boston, MA)
- 2009 Doctorate of Medicine: The Ohio State University College of Medicine (Columbus, OH)
- 2004 Bachelor of Arts in Human Biology: Stanford University (Stanford, CA)