“I enjoy working with patients of all ages in providing the full spectrum of sports medicine and reconstructive care.”
Additional Patient Reviews
To view more patient reviews and ratings for Dr. Fehnel, please click below.
- 1998-1999 Fellowship in Sports Medicine & Shoulder Surgery: Duke University (Durham, NC)
- 1994-1998 Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery: Medical Center Hospital of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- 1993-1994 Internship in Surgery: Medical Center Hospital of Vermont (Burlington, VT)
- 1993 Doctorate of Medicine: University of Vermont College of Medicine (Burlington, VT)
- 1988 Bachelor of Science: Bucknell University (Lewisburg, PA)