For nearly 30 years, we’ve had the privilege of providing orthopedic care to the patients and community on the north shore of Boston, Massachusetts and the surrounding areas. We are incredibly grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us and work hard every day to ensure we provide the exceptional orthopedic care you deserve.
Safety Measure We Are Taking:
- Patients are required to wear face coverings.
- We are disinfecting surfaces between patients.
- Patients experiencing flu-like symptoms, or have been in contact with anyone with flu-like symptoms are being screened and rescheduled in advance of coming to the office.
- We are limiting the number of people allowed in our offices to only the patient and an immediate caregiver. All else must wait in the car.
- We are restricting the number of visitors allowed to accompany a patient to one.
- Telehealth appointments are available for new and existing patients.
- All of our staff members are wearing face masks.
- We have demarcated 6 feet standing distances between spots in our check in line
- We have removed chairs from our waiting room to promote safe social distancing.
We know that COVID-19 doesn’t stop the need for orthopedic care, and we are here to help those who are suffering and need help.
This is a team effort, and in this difficult time, we appreciate your patience and understanding of the changes we make. We are all in this together.