At Sports Medicine North, our staff’s goal is to provide you with the best care for all your orthopedic needs. If you have any pertinent records, such as X-rays, CT/MRI images or notes from prior procedures or surgeries please bring these to your scheduled appointment. This information is very important and will assist our doctors in determining the treatment plan most appropriate for you.
Prior to your first visit with Sports Medicine North, please make sure of the following:
- Referrals or authorizations have been obtained. You can contact your insurance company to see if you need one.
- Necessary insurance forms and insurance cards are brought with you to your appointment.
- If your insurance requires a co-payment, please note that it is due at the time of your appointment.
- Medical records and/or radiology films from your physician have been requested and accompany you to your appointment.
- You have a list of any medications that you are currently taking.
- You have a list of questions that you may want to ask one of our doctors.
- If you are being treated for a workers’ compensation injury, please inform our receptionist, as you will need to get prior approval before your appointment date.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call our office to let us know as soon as possible.
- You bring a Picture ID with you.