Sports Medicine North would like to remind you to verify any 2017 insurance changes prior to your visit with us, including plan changes, deductibles, and cost shares. Patient financial responsibility is determined by your contract with your insurance carrier. Please notify our office if your plan has changed to ensure a successful visit.
At Sports Medicine North, we participate in most major insurance plans. However, we suggest you verify your eligibility for services with your insurance company. Please consult with your scheduling representative when requesting your appointment.
Accepted Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim
- Workers’ Compensation Plans
- Most non-contracted insurances
Sports Medicine North is NOT currently contracted with the following insurance plans:
- Fallon Senior Plan
- Fallon Major Medical
- Fallon MassHealth
- Fallon Commonwealth Direct Care
- Fallon Steward
- MassHealth UCP (Free Care)
- MassHealth HSN (Health Safety Net)
- MassHealth EAEDC & Emergency
- MassHealth Premium Assistance
- MassHealth Buy In
- MassHealth Limited (Exception is when Limited is preceded by Essential)
- Harvard Pilgrim’s Primary Choice Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim’s Focus
- Tufts Steward EPO
- Tufts Steward Spirit
- Tufts Advantage HMO (Select)
If you have any questions regarding insurance and your healthcare coverage, please call Sports Medicine North at (978) 818-6350, or check with your insurance provider, whose contact information is listed on the back of your insurance card.
Many insurance companies require an insurance referral from your primary care physician (PCP) in order to be seen by a Sports Medicine North doctor. Please verify with your insurance company whether you need a referral prior to your visit with us.