In order to expedite your upcoming appointment please complete this simplified online New Patient Registration Form (link below). This will fast track your Front Desk experience.
Along with your completed paperwork, please bring the following with you to your scheduled appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- Referrals (with how fast insurance companies change their requirements, we strongly recommend checking with your insurance to verify if a referral is required and your Primary Care Physician to see if a referral was processed. It will not only save you time but will also save you from paying for a visit if your insurance companies denies it for no referral on file)
- Co-payments (these are always expected at the time of your visit, Sports Medicine North does not waive co-payments)
- CD of any imaging
- Reports from other providers
For MRI scans, wear loose-fitting clothing (no metals).
New/Returning Patient Forms
Your time is valuable, and our Patient Portal allows you to make the most efficient use of your time by completing your paperwork in its entirety before your appointment.
On your computer or any smart device, paperwork can be filled out up to 7 days in advance by logging into our Patient Portal and selecting “Check In” next to the Orthopedic Appointment.
Learn more through the useful resources listed below or by calling our office.
- How to Complete Paperwork Through Patient Portal
- How to Create a Patient Portal Account
- How to Reset Your Patient Portal Password
Additional Registration Forms
Please fill out the following for your appointment for a Bone Density Scan)
Medical Record Request
If you would like to request a copy of your medical records, please click here for more info:
Need PT or OT? Find a Location Close to You:
The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print PDF files, and it is available here.