Sports Medicine North is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All applications, internal and external, are given equal consideration. Job offers are made on the basis of qualifications, experience, education, professionalism and job knowledge.
If you are interested in one of our current available positions, please click on the link below to view our available positions:
At Sports Medicine North, we believe in rewarding the hard work of our employees with a generous benefits program. In order to attract and retain the talented workforce that we need to fulfill our mission, we strive to provide a positive environment that allows all employees to perform at their best. This includes a wide variety of factors, including first class technology, modern facilities, as well as an overall Human Resources strategy. One major component of the Human Resources strategy is our Health & Welfare offerings.
Health and Wellness ~ We offer a choice of high-quality comprehensive plans to meet the needs of our employees:
- Medical insurance – Blue Benefits Administrators EPO, PPO, HSA HDHP
- Voluntary participation in wellness program
- Dental insurance – Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental Blue
- Vision insurance through VSP
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) – medical and dependent care spending accounts
Personal Protection ~ Available at no cost to our employees, these benefits provide additional financial security to employees and their family members for events that impact their lives and physical well-being.
- Life insurance and AD&D insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
Financial Future ~ We provide a retirement plan that allows you to make contributions directly from your payroll.
- 401(k) plan with company matching contribution and discretionary profit sharing contribution
Work/Life Program ~ Our programs assist employees and dependents with personal and/or work situations. that may be impacting their lives.
- Employee Assistance Program
- Emergency travel assistance
Continuing Education ~ We provide financial support to employees to increase their knowledge and skills, and enhance their job performance and career development.
- Tuition reimbursement program (after two years of service)
- Variety of training courses
Time Off ~ We offer paid time off to focus on non-work related interests, obligations or simply to relax.
- Generous Paid Time Off Program, flexible accrued time off
- 11 Paid Holidays
Other Employee Benefits ~ We offer employee paid benefits through payroll deduction to assist with various financial, medical or peace-of-mind needs.
- Additional life insurance and AD&D insurance for employees, spouses or dependents
- Accident Insurance, Cancer Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Supplemental Short Term Disability insurance
- Pet Insurance